Posts mean prizes! Win a free investment book!

It’s that time of the week! We’ve picked a real gem for you this time - ‘How To Own The World’ is a bestselling personal finance book guaranteed to illuminate some of the best-kept financial secrets.

Simply like this post by 10am on Friday 18th April to win.

For a bonus entry, name your favourite finance book in the comments below!

13 Likes

Millionaire Teacher by Andrew Hallam.

ETF Investment Strategies - Aniket Ullal

1 Like

One up on wall street by Peter Lynch

2 Likes

The psychology of money by Morgan Housel

You know what time it is folks :wink: For your chance to win this week’s book - ‘The Intelligent Investor’, simply like this post by 10am on Friday 29th April.

7 Likes

Retirement Planning Expert 2022 by Allen Smith is on my list

1 Like

Happy wallet, happy life :smile: . . . To win a copy of ‘Happy Money’ by Zen millionaire Ken Honda, simply like this post by 10am on Friday 6th May.

16 Likes

The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham is my favourite investment related book.

3 Likes

Can you keep a secret? This week, Aniket Ullal shares his top tips on how to profit from ETFs. To win a copy of ‘ETF Investment Strategies’, simply like this post by 10am on Friday 13th May.

16 Likes

How to own the world by Andrew Craig

My book advise… The naked trader

1 Like

My book advise is “The Permanent Portfolio: Harry Browne’s Long-Term Investment Strategy”
Harry Browne an absolute legend with his proposal.
I’m still waiting for several ETFs expected to be coming soon to put in practice the strategy with InvestEngine and I hope you can widen your ETFs portfolio with some based on German Bonds for 25 or more years.

1 Like

Hi Joseba,
We’re delighted to have you in the community, and thank you for your book suggestion. We are constantly looking at ETFs we can add to the platform for our customers, so please keep an eye on the InvestEngine News Category as we will post all new updates there.
Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.
Chat soon,
Mark

During volatile markets, many investors question what to do with their portfolio. This week’s book give away may provide some answers.

In ‘The Permanent Portfolio’, Craig Rowland & Mike Lawson go through Harry Browne’s Permanent Portfolio approach—designed to weather a wide range of economic conditions from inflation and deflation to recession— revealing how it could help investors protect and grow their money.

To win a copy, like this post by 10am Friday 20th May.

Ps. Bonus entry for naming your favourite finance book in the comments below!

14 Likes

The Intelligent Investor

Never read one… Hoping to win one!

Richest man in Babylon

1 Like

At InvestEngine, we do love a success story (even fictional!). ‘The richest man in Babylon’ by George S. Clason, shares the story of Arkad’s rise from poverty to extreme wealth, providing some key lessons to adopt in your own financial life.

To win a copy, like this post by 10am Friday 27th May.

Ps. Bonus entry for naming your favourite finance book in the comments below!

11 Likes

Is this finished now, I was enjoying the competitions? :love_you_gesture: