Individual ETFs?

Hey, I wondered if you can let me know if you are you planning on allowing individual share purchases in the future?

3 Likes

Hey ETFenthusiast, thank you for your query. Both individual share purchases and SIPPs are potential offerings that we may consider in the longer-term future of InvestEngine. However, for at least Q1 2022, we will be focussing on increasing our ETF range for our current offering and expect to have several hundred more new ETFs listed early next year. Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee or provide a timescale on individual shares or SIPPs but these are potential offerings that have been discussed. I hope this helps but please don’t hesitate to get back to me if you have any more questions.

6 Likes

Thank you for letting me know!

2 Likes

+1 for this. Would love to see SIPP and individual shares.

1 Like

Would love an InvestEngine SIPP also :+1:t3:

@Rishi and @muzza

How are you both? We certainly do want to add SIPPs and individual shares to our offering.

Both are on our roadmap and will hopefully come sooner rather than later!

We’d love to understand our customers more, could we ask you the following Q?

1- would you be transferring an existing SIPP or opening a new one?

1 Like

Hi Omar. I’m very well thank you and I hope you are too!
Personally I would open a new SIPP with InvestEngine. I have one with another provider but would leave that as is.

Thanks for the reply Omar.

I would consider switching my current SIPP if the transfer is in-specie.

All depends on the SIPP pricing and if the individual shares I have are in your portfolio.

Apologies for the vagueness.

Otherwise it will be a new one from scratch.

@muzza & @Rishi thanks for the replies

SIPPs and shares, are both definitely on the road map. Keep an eye out, hopefully they’ll be out sooner rather than later, along with in-species transfers

Happy investing!

2 Likes

Any update on this? Or an estimated timescale? Doesn’t have to be too specific. Are we talking weeks or months?
@OmarRizeq

The subtle art of not giving the whole story

I’d likely be opening a new SIPP

Hi and apologies for late reply. I can’t give a timescale right now, but shares and SIPPs are definitely something we will add sooner rather than later.

We will certainly post here and on our blog when the update is coming! : )