Individual Share Plans

Hi, any current plans for InvestEngine to start offering options to invest in individual shares? I have my ISA with IE and a small amout of my portfolio elsewhere for non ETF investing outside of an ISA. However with upcoming changes to dividend and capital gains tax allowances, I’m looking for an ISA to cover all bases. Thanks.

1 Like

I’m hopeful InvestEngine will add individual shares before the start of the new tax year / ISA subscription :crossed_fingers:t4:

1 Like

That would be a popular development however I can’t see that happening in the short to medium term. Perhaps fine-tuning the ETF offer is the priority for now.

InvestEngine’s business plan is to focus on ETF’s, so it’s highly unlikely that they will introduce individual stocks and shares for the foreseeable future.

With the wide variety of ETF’s available I am sure you will be able to put something together that covers all industries and markets and be as diverse as you want, or to focus on high return funds like the dividend aristocrats and other high yield compilations if that’s your jam.

1 Like