JPM Enhanced Research active ETFs

I was curious about the IE/JPM video on these active ETFs at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0DKqP5HeHY . But I’m struggling to match the 4 example funds used in that video to what are actually available on the IE platform.

I’m guessing that the 4 examples used were all taken from US data and so denominated in USD. But it’s still not easy to decode how the example funds in the video map to the available UK tickers. Is there any article or forum post that discusses this? But I couldn’t quickly spot one.

So it looks like JGEP (in GBP) probably maps to JREG (USD) but that seems to be the only one that is flagged as currency-hedged using the ETF search filter. Am I guessing correctly? Or is it JGRE, which is maybe a closer match but apparently isn’t hedged and doesn’t even seem to be listed on the JPM website? And what about the JREE and JREU video examples?

A table showing which funds map to their US equivalents (which is presumably how they work under the skin) would be great to see. But maybe that’s asking too much!

Hi Aldebo,

The tickers mentioned in the JP Morgan webinar are in most cases the main share class that the ETF is traded in, given that InvestEngine only trade in GBP, I can see your reason for the confusion.

The JP Morgan Global Research Enhanced Index Equity (ESG) UCITS ETF (JGEP) is the GBP hedged version of JREG. JGEP is available to trade on InvestEngine.

JGRE (also available to trade on InvestEngine) is the GBP trading line of JREG (the USD traded line of the JP Morgan Global Research Enhanced Index Equity (ESG) UCITS ETF), both are GBP unhedged.

Regarding JREE which is the JP Morgan Europe Research Enhanced Index Equity (ESG) UCITS ETF, this is the Euro trading line for the ETF. For the GBP trading line you will need JERE, which is available to trade on InvestEngine.

On JREU which is the JPMorgan US Research Enhanced Index Equity (ESG) UCITS ETF, the GBP trading line is JURE, which is available to trade on InvestEngine.

Hope it helps.