Junior ISA Coming?

Any plans to introduce a JISA in the near future?

1 Like

I would be interested in that too.

2 Likes

@nven200 @NDave - We’d like to and its something we regularly talk about. I can’t honestly say its next on the development plans at the moment thought.

One of main hurdles / considerations for this one is understanding how much demand there is for JISAs. Do we do this first or say develop SIPPs / add more ETFs
etc. That’s a roundabout way of me saying thanks for posting, its great to hear you want JISAs :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’d love it if you could prioritise Junior ISA.

I’ve been really impressed with how easy it was to get my own ISA going, and I have cash waiting to invest in two Juniors.

So add two more names to the wishlist please!

Incidentally, I’d also really like to open two Junior SIPPs for them as well!

Hi, Any update on JISA timeline? …rough ETA? …Q4’23 ?

HL and Fidelity offer JISA free of cost. I have recently opened one with the if you are waiting you can start there.

Hi! No ETA for JISAs yet, but we will surely post updates here and on social media once there is any news

1 Like

I would be interested as well

1 Like

HL is not good with support(No way comparable with InvestEngine).
It is even difficult to perform online transaction top-up with HL JISA.

Fidelity JISA opening if free and only holding Funds is free.

I am also waiting for InvestEngine JISA. (Eagerly waiting…)

Hi - I would also be interested in opening 2 JISA when available.

I’m at the same boat now. I’ll open JISA with HL because it is foc at the moment. I don’t prefer to have ISA accounts on different platforms. That’s why I’d like InvestEmgine open JISA to keep my all ISA account at the same place.

I’ll open with HL now. I don’t like to keep ISAs On different platforms. That’s why if InvestEngine does not open a JISA account, then I’ll switch my account to HL or maybe Vanguard as they have all options.