Lifetime ISA Support

Please could InvestEngine add support for Stocks and Shares Lifetime ISAs (aka LISA) in the product range?

Really enjoying the platform so far and would be interested in porting a LISA over if I could

Thanks

6 Likes

yes I really want this, my current one is with HL and the fees are horrendous :weary:

1 Like

Me three! I currently have my LISA with Nutmeg but would switch in an instant if it was available.

1 Like

I agree, I’d like to see LISA support also.

1 Like

Hello, We are delighted that you are happy with our platform and will continue to improve and provide the best service we possibly can. Stocks and Shares Lifetime ISA is already on our product roadmap, however we currently do not have a timeframe as to when they’ll be available. We will post updates on our [Community Forums]. Thanks again for your interest and have a lovely day!

6 Likes

Amazing thank you!!!

1 Like

Do you think this might be ready for the new tax year in April? I would love to switch from my current provider!

Hey @Rob We are glad you are eager for the chance to have a LISA with us. I’m afraid I can not promise that we will have them rolled out by then. I have however relayed your wish to the relevant team.

1 Like

I would be interested as well.
I have in HL, the fees are killing me

Hi and thanks for your feedback!
LISA is on our product roadmap, however by now we are focused on launching SIPPs, so specific timeframe for launch cannot be estimated yet.

Keep an eye out on our Community page for our latest updates on these and other developments at InvestEngine.

I really want this. I have one with HL and the cover fees offset any gain.

2 Likes

@Kiran Loving the enthusiasm! We will be sure to let the team know that we have clients eager to see the launch of LISAs.