Behind the scenes at IE: Development updates and announcements

:iphone: :new_moon_with_face: [App feature] We’ve opened a dark theme for all users. You can enable it in Settings → Appearance (web & app).

3 Likes

Awesome! Love to see it.

Any news on when more ETFs will be added or if there will be a new vote?
Desperately awaiting EMXG (Emerging Markets ex China) to complete my portfolio.

Hi Martin! We are always looking to expand the ETF offering on our platform and carefully listen to our community for suggestions. I have forwarded your ETF request to our investment team, who will look into adding it to our DIY portfolio option.

We can’t give any precise date for adding new funds at the moment but we’ll post updates here and on social media whenever we do add new funds.

1 Like

When will SIPPS and lifetimes ISAs be added

Hi! We don’t have any ETA for introducing SIPPs and LISAs, but we we’ll surely make a post about it here when that happens

Hello to everyone in the IE community. Paul - Thanks for the update, I just emailed the IE support team regarding the same question, will there also be a junior ISA/SIPPS, Apologies if you have already answered, as I have just signed up for this group.

Thanks in advance!

Hi @vkhatwa Thank you for raising. The team is working on and aiming to to introduce SIPPS in the near future. JISAs are also being discussed. We will be sure to post updates here in due course. Keep it Investengine!

1 Like