Future InvestEngine plans

Just wondered if anyone knows the plan for the next few years for InvestEngine updates. For example will you offer more products in the future and will dark mode come to the app?

3 Likes

Hi @samlang We are constantly adding on to our offering and as such greatly appreciate customer feedback and suggestions. Dark mode has now been released on web(App version coming soon). We recently invited customers to vote for ETFs they would like added to our ETF range and from that we will be adding the 10 most voted for ETFs in the 2nd week of September. See Link below.

1 Like
1 Like

I would like REIT’s to be available in the future. For example Realty Income. Controversially steering away from ETF’s but I like the income from REIT’s.

will you ever add limit orders?

Hello @samlang! We do not have the option to limit a buy order. InvestEngine works on an aggregated, once a day trading model. I will pass on your proposal to the Development Team, who will consider adding this feature to our Product Roadmap. Thank you again for the feedback.

1 Like

Hello @Rishi!
We want to inform you, that ETFs are not allowed to invest in bricks and mortar, hence all property ETFs are property companies. REITs are a completely different structure. So, InvestEngine offers property ETFs (which invest in property companies) not REITs.

1 Like

Although it’s always nice to know what price I’m paying, I understand the reasons behind aggregating the orders. This is, after all, a low cost platform and as long as the prices aren’t wildly higher than expected then my long-term investments shouldn’t noticeably suffer.

1 Like

I echo this sentiment. I’m all for costs being kept low and a focus on improving core features over having a huge range of “nice to haves”.

1 Like

The most important thing is that InvestEngine is sustainable over the long term and I’m sure it will be. The product on offer is exceptional in my humble opinion. It’s everything a long term investor like myself could need to invest globally. The reports are much better than the fintech competition also.

1 Like

Will there be better 2fa? The community account has better protection than my actual investments like using an authentication app.

Hi @samlang Currently we use SMS for our 2FA. This may change in the future to use 3rd party software e.g. Google authenticator but unfortunately we can’t give a date when it will released, we’re working on it atm.