Equal Weight ETFs Request

Would like to request you consider some more equal weight ETFs when your next adding.

Would love an S&P 500 Equal Weight & I believe there is a new Nasdaq 100 Equal Weight available :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you for your ETF suggestions!
We are always looking to expand our range and it’s great to know what our clients prefer to see on the platform.
Please be assured that your request has been forwarded to the relevant team, who will look into the possibility of adding the funds.
If you ever have any other ETFs you would like to see added, be sure to let us know here or by contacting us via support@investengine.com.

2 Likes

Can someone from Support please let us know if and when S&P 500 equal weight ETFs might become available on the DIY platform?

1 Like

Yes, I’d be interested in more equal weight options too…

1 Like

I also would love to see an S&P 500 equal weight etf on IE. SPES looks to be the best available in the U.K.

Hi! We can’t give any precise date for adding new funds at the moment but we’ll post updates here and on our social media whenever we do add new funds.

Been another month and a half here with no updates, please. Can we please have the Equal Weighted ETFs made a priority? Like I mentioned in the other thread, it’s a very basic ETF to not have in a ETF only platform.