ETF Request - UC99

Hi,

Another ETF request from me. UBS ETF (IE) Factor MSCI USA Quality ESG UCITS ETF, with the ticker UC99.

It is a USA Quality Factor ETF that has historically beaten the S&P 500. The only US Quality Factor ETF on the platform at the moment tracks a sector neutral index, whereas UC99 does not retain sector neutrality and thus purely includes stocks based on meeting quality criteria.

Chart comparing to VUSA uploaded. I am sure people would be interested.

3 Likes

Hi Tom!

Thanks for the suggestion, have forwarded to the relevant team for consideration.
we’ll post updates here on our Community Forums and social media whenever we do add new funds.

Thanks again and I hope you have a great day!

Hi Mike. Any update on whether this will be added? It is now available on Tradinf 212.

1 Like

Hello Tom, I’m afraid we don’t have specific date estimated yet, but please be assured that your request was noted and we will make relevant announces as soon as released.

Many thanks for getting in touch and I hope you have a great day.

Hi Mike,

No problem, thank you for looking into it for me.

On another not, WisdomTree have a new exciting UK Quality Dividend Growth ETF (UGRW) that I think is also worth adding given IEs partnership with WisdomTree.

1 Like

Hello Tom, noted as well, many thanks!

Hi Mike. Any update regarding whether this will be added? I understand you’re all very busy with the SIPP launch at the moment, so not a problem! :blush:

1 Like

You’re not the only one Tom, I know a few people who would like to see the ETF added.

Hi Tom. We don’t have an exact date at the moment, so please keep an eye on the latest updates

2 Likes

Hi Paul. It has been another month and still no sign of UC99. Any chance this will be added soon? I know a lot of people are eager for it to be added.

Cheers
Tom

1 Like

I can second that, I would love to have this as a satellite holding.

1 Like

Hi Tom! I’ll chase our investments team regarding your query and we’ll let you know once there is any update.

1 Like

Great to see UC99 now added. Thank you IE team!

3 Likes

Hi Tom! We’re delighted to hear that.
Thank you for your patience and support!

1 Like