L&G Global 100 Index Trust I Acc

Is there an equivalent ETF for the same type of investment as the L&G Global 100 Index Trust I Acc?

Fund Objective

The objective of this fund is to provide growth by tracking the performance of the S&P Global 100 Index, converted into Sterling. The fund will invest almost entirely in company shares. The fund’s investments will closely match those that make up the Index. The Index consists of shares of the 100 largest multinational companies. The fund may use derivatives (contracts which have a value linked to the price of another asset) for the following purposes: •To help with efficient day to day management. •To reduce some of the risks of the market. If you hold accumulation units, income from investments held by the fund (dividends) will be reinvested into the value of your units. If you hold distribution units, income from investments held by the fund will be paid out to you (as a dividend). This fund may not be appropriate for investors who plan to withdraw their money within five years.

Hi Lee,
It doesn’t look as if L&G offers an equivalent ETF - the snap below is from the L&G website today.

Maybe best to contact them directly.

Thanks for the list. I’ll contact L&G to see if they do have an ETF that basically holds the same companies. I was also wondering if any other companies did have an ETF that basically tracked the same thing?

Hi Lee,
I always find this a good place to start looking…

Just make sure to set the ETF Listing to London only