Rebalance portfolio

Anytime |I try to do this it says you can’t rebalance your portfolio until previous trades have settled, mine have never settled!

You have to wait until all transactions are complete i.e. on the transaction tab all trades must have a green tick against them. Some of these can take several weeks, even though the actual buy or sale only takes a few hours to go through. I think the detailed admin takes a while. If you keep looking through your transaction history you will see them eventually all turn to green ticks.

1 Like

Hi there,
I’m sorry that you’re having trouble with your trade settlements; it should only take a few days to go through in most cases. Would it be possible to please contact customer support through the help centre so they can look into your account for you? You can find the link here
Chat soon,
Mark

I aldo have the same problem sunce last 6 months from the day the sccount was opened.
It is a system problem which should be looked at by your IT group applicable for sll accounts…instead of asking everyone to contact the helpdesk.

Hi Alam,
Thanks for reaching out, I’m going to look into this and I’ll report back as soon as possible. If you’re personally having trouble with your account please do create a ticket so we can look into it further.
Chat soon,
Mark

Hi Alam,
As promised, I’ve looked into the problem you mentioned concerning rebalancing portfolios. I can assure you we have several updates being released very soon. Once I can share more, I’ll be posting in the community. I hope this helps answer any concerns you might have.
If I can help with anything else, please let me know.
Chat soon,
Mark