Net top-up contributions - how much?

Is there a good way of finding out how much has been added by way of cash top-up contributions over various periods of time?

All the info seems to appear within the ‘Transactions’ tab but how can it be filtered?

Thanks

Hi there,
We are currently working on adding this functionality to the platform at present, I can’t give an exact date on when this will be added but I will post in the community once it’s ready to go live.

I’d like to make some suggestions that might help for now.

The easiest available way is in Managed Portfolios using the graph. You can toggle a switch that plots the contributions, you can also go to the Transactions tab and filter by your DIY portfolio (but this will also bring back all dividends, purchases, and sales transactions)

I hope this is of some help, and please do let me know if I can help with anything else.
Chat soon,
Mark

1 Like

Hi Mark, will the new development include the ability to export transaction data to csv files? Thanks.

Hi Ted,
Thank you for reaching out; we are working on customer report functionality, and once I have more information, I will share it with you.
All new updates will be shared in the community, so please keep an eye on the InvestEngine News Category.
I hope this helps answer your question.
Chat soon,
Mark

1 Like