New ETFs available

Here, you’ll find rolling coverage of the new ETFs added to the platform!

1 Like

The last month has seen 12 new ETFs added to our range.

Here are the new ETFs and their stock market tickers:

Xtrackers NASDAQ 100 | XNAQ - A selection of 100 non-financial stocks listed on the NASDAQ.

HANetf Sprott Uranium Miners | URNP - A selection of uranium mining companies.

HANetf Sprott Copper Miners ESG Screened | COPP - Exposure to copper mining companies with an ESG focus.

HANetf INQQ India Internet and Ecommerce ESG‑S | INQP - exposure to the Indian e-commerce and internet sector.

HANetf Future of Defence | NATP - exposure to companies generating revenue from NATO and NATO+ ally defence and cyber defence spending.

HANetf European Green Deal | EUGD - exposure to companies which could benefit from the European Green Deal.

HANetf Han‑Gins Tech Megatrend Equal Weight | ITEP - exposure to companies changing the world through global megatrends.

HANetf ETC Group Global Metaverse | METP - exposure to companies building the next wave of the internet from VR to Blockchain.

GlobalX Superdividend | SDIP - exposure to 100 of the highest dividend paying equities around the world.

UBS Factor MSCI USA Quality ESG | UC99 - exposure to companies in US large and mid cap stocks with an ESG focus.

HANetf The Sprott Junior Uranium Miners | URJP - exposure to mid, small and micro‑cap companies in uranium mining.

HANetf Procure Space | UFOP - companies that derive revenue from pure‑play space exposure, from space technology to telecommunications.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing. That said, I’m not sure the list is correct - UFOP has been on the site for quite a while (I know because when I was setting up my account I put 1% in there on a whim - big mistake).

XNAQ is the star of the show here as far as I can tell - cheaper than existing similar funds.

1 Like

Great to see new ETFs now published. XNAQ and UC99 are the 2 of interest for me here.

1 Like

We’ve just launched our new ‘Recently Added ETFs’ collection!

Check out the latest additions to our ETF range, carefully selected to provide you with even more diverse investment options.

Here are a few highlights from our range of new additions:

• The UBS (Irl) ETF plc ‑ S&P 500 ESG aims to closely track the performance of the S&P 500 ESG Index, focusing on US companies with high ESG scores while excluding those with negative social or environmental impacts.
  • the 'The Amundi S&P Global Luxury UCITS ETF aims to track the S&P Global Luxury Index, focusing on the global luxury sector. It uses synthetic replication with a swap, has a total expense ratio of 0.25%, and reinvests dividends.
  • The iShares UK Gilts 0 – 5yr aims to deliver a total return that mirrors the FTSE UK Conventional Gilts – Up To 5 Years Index, investing primarily in its component fixed income securities.

Dive in now to see all Recently Added ETFs.

When investing your capital is at risk.

3 Likes

Amazing! Thank you for sharing :slightly_smiling_face: