Transfer Portfolio into an ISA?

I currently have a Managed Monthly Income Portfolio on InvestEngine but it isn’t in an ISA - I started it last year when I was already tied into one from another provider.

I haven’t paid into an ISA this tax year, and would like to move what I currently have in my InvestEngine Portfolio into an ISA with yourselves, and then continue to add to it going forward.

How would I go about this in the easiest way?

Hi
Im not an i fa but presume there is no exit charges ? Tried to move from vangard once but a bit of hassle
Frank

Most other platforms ask you to sell and buy again after cash transfer.
Isa to isa transfers of holdings are standard though.
Not sure of Investengine, expect to be same

Hello @Rhapsidous,

I’m happy to see your interest in InvestEngine.

Since in-specie transfers are not supported on our platform, you should sell down your possessions on another platform, and proceed with the transfer in form of cash.

I think some of the other replies are talking about transferring an ISA from another provider. It looks like you already have your investments on InvestEngine though. On every other platform I’ve used, it’s never been possible to ‘convert’ holdings to an ISA without selling them in the non-ISA account and then repurchasing in the ISA account.

I’ve previously found that this is a good opportunity to quietly forget about some of the bad investments I made in the past, so that’s a bonus.