Vote for new DIY ETFs!

Thanks Paul
I was particularly interested in access to the US small cap S&P 600
I’ll await your deliberations
Regards
Ian

Any update on this? Still wish IE would cover many more ETFs than currently available.

Hi @RaAl – We’ve got distracted with all the mini budget drama & watching the markets over the last few weeks. You’re right to called us out, we want to be adding more.

Our marketing team want to coordinate efforts, so its taking a little more planning (@Adam.Lees @James-InvestEngine :wink:). We’ll provide an update on plans shortly

1 Like

I’d love to see SPES in the next batch.

Hi Tom,

I’m hoping the IE team will be doing another batch of adding the top 10 soon. It’s a great idea and ensures the most popular funds in the community are added on a regular basis - say once a month.

Thanks.

2 Likes

@PunchPerfect @Christopher

Sorry for the slow replies on this thread. We decided to mix things up a little with the next round of ETF releases and get into the festive spirt with an Advent Calendar of ETF release – check out the feed below

We’re still balancing out adding these fund as we scale, so can’t add everything we want to straight away - but hopefully we get a good mix of the most requested, ETFs from newer providers & a some funds you might not have heard of before!

I know I’m late to the party but here’s my 3 wish list choices:

PADV
EUDV
EMDV

2 Likes

Any chance of refreshing this activity? (removing the 24 ETFs of the Advent Calendar)
Still lots of interesting ETFs missing in the platform… some of which cannot even be voted for yet (i.e. PHPP)… Only 6 Advent Calendar ETFs were in the top 20 of the most requested ETFs.

4 Likes