Vote for new DIY ETFs!

Hi all - Just to update you. We’ll be totaling up votes on Monday (12th Sept).
We’ll then look to add the top 10 ETF in the middle of next week.

The aim is to then potentially do a round 2/next 10 votes towards the end of September

2 Likes

Can you please add these ETFs to vote for?:
QQQ3
QQQ5
XS2D
INTL
GGRP
EMQP
ARKA
3ARK
MCTS

Cannot even vote for them, let alone have them added. :pray:

I think INTL, GGRP, EMQP, MCTS are already available.

I don’t know why I was certain those were missing :smiley:

@RaAl - QQQ3, QQQ5 & XS2D are leveraged funds & the Ark funds are Collateralized Debt instruments. We’re not in a position to add them this time around - but it really helpful to know there’s demand for these and they’re funds we’ll consider in the future. Thanks

1 Like

@tom.winterton Just out of curiosity, what do you mean by “We’re not in a position to add them this time around”? What is the work involved?

I’m mostly interested in the leveraged funds. Most other platforms have those available.

Hi @RaAl,

Regarding the leverage funds it is principally a policy decision and compliance review.
We’re required to have a documented process in place to show these funds have been formally reviewed and we’re satisfied that they’re appropriate for our platform/product, we have the right warning in place etc.

These leverage funds are inherently riskier. There are also other factors with these funds that may not make them suitable to hold long-term (they typically track multiples of daily price movements – but other costs and structural elements of the fund mean this may not accurately track weekly or monthly movements). That said, I think we are in principle open to making them available for DIY portfolio.

Hope that makes it clear. You’re giving us a good sense of the demand for these funds - that’s really helpful so thanks.

1 Like

Hope you can add EMVL and USSC

1 Like

I agree that GBDV - SPDR S&P Gbl Dividend Aristocrats UCITS ETF Dist looks a great ETF for those that want a more Value weight. Checking the data from Morningstar, the weight among Large/Medium/Small caps are really well distributed for having more diversification.

1 Like

We add your Top 10!

(as requested between 26th August - 12th Sept)

It’s been of those Fridays with too much happening, I almost forgot to post this.
We went live this morning with your 10 most requested ETFs.
Over 300 votes were cast, so thanks for all your input.

If the fund you were looking for didn’t make the top 10, we’ve rolled over the votes. Will be looking to do another release sometime in October. So look out for further updates.

5 Likes

USML please
Thank you.

Hi @Omian , USML is traded in USD. At this time we are concentrating on ETFs traded in GBP and listed on the LSE. I will forward your ETF suggestion to the business team who may look for a GBP equivalent of USML.

Thanks Paul
I was particularly interested in access to the US small cap S&P 600
I’ll await your deliberations
Regards
Ian

Any update on this? Still wish IE would cover many more ETFs than currently available.

Hi @RaAl – We’ve got distracted with all the mini budget drama & watching the markets over the last few weeks. You’re right to called us out, we want to be adding more.

Our marketing team want to coordinate efforts, so its taking a little more planning (@Adam.Lees @James-InvestEngine :wink:). We’ll provide an update on plans shortly

1 Like

I’d love to see SPES in the next batch.

Hi Tom,

I’m hoping the IE team will be doing another batch of adding the top 10 soon. It’s a great idea and ensures the most popular funds in the community are added on a regular basis - say once a month.

Thanks.

2 Likes

@PunchPerfect @Christopher

Sorry for the slow replies on this thread. We decided to mix things up a little with the next round of ETF releases and get into the festive spirt with an Advent Calendar of ETF release – check out the feed below

We’re still balancing out adding these fund as we scale, so can’t add everything we want to straight away - but hopefully we get a good mix of the most requested, ETFs from newer providers & a some funds you might not have heard of before!

I know I’m late to the party but here’s my 3 wish list choices:

PADV
EUDV
EMDV

2 Likes

Any chance of refreshing this activity? (removing the 24 ETFs of the Advent Calendar)
Still lots of interesting ETFs missing in the platform… some of which cannot even be voted for yet (i.e. PHPP)… Only 6 Advent Calendar ETFs were in the top 20 of the most requested ETFs.

4 Likes